Looking to join an Advertising Agency in Madison, WI?
Last Second Media Inc. is seeking to fill the following position(s):
Operations Manager (Madison, WI)
Last Second Media Inc is currently looking to fill a position in business administration with a wide variety of duties.
The ideal candidate for this position lives in Madison, WI or its immediate suburbs and is working on or has obtained a degree from an accredited four-year university or Trade School. Over 2 years direct experience in business management, marketing, advertising or sales is required.
This position will expose you to all functions of running a small business with a focus on sales and media.
Candidate should have experience (or capability to learn) the following programs:
(for Text Updates)
Compensation for this position starts at $15 to $20/hr. based on experience with opportunities for rapid advancement and performance-based incentives. Position is currently Part Time with opportunity to advance to Full Time.
A small but incomplete list of duties include:
- WRITE CHECKS
- WRITE & CREATE PROPOSALS
- WRITE CONTRACTS & ADDENDUMS
- COORDINATE TAXES AND FILINGS
- ARRANGE FOR SIGNING OF CONTRACTS & ADDENDUMS
- BUILD AND SEND INVOICES
- WEEKLY MEDIA REPORTING
- ASSIST IN THE COLLECTION OF INVOICES
- Arrange call center reporting
- Write and/or Produce call scripts
- Order design and format of reporting for Networks
- Order design and formant of reporting for MMS System
- Maintain all IT devices including server, internet, wireless and phone
WILL BE TRAINED IN:
- Defining and implementing a customer communications strategy
- Econometrics: Determining ROI on advertising expenditures
- Defining market research studies to gain knowledge about user attitudes and behavior
- Developing collateral that optimally positions the strengths of our products
- Profitable operations of a small advertising agency
- BA/BS degree, MBA a plus
- Ideal candidate will have four plus years experience in product marketing, direct marketing, marketing program management, or consulting.
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Understanding of the search and online advertising market.
- Understanding of Google's strategic and competitive position.
- Passion for working on a variety of product and search related challenges.
If you would like to start your career in advertising industry right here in Madison, WI, email your resume to Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more visit http://www.lastsecondmedia.tv/